I am definitely a lipstick over gloss type of girl. I prefer the look I get with lipstick over the shiny gloss look. I also hate when the wind blows my hair and it sticks to lipgloss like a fly on fly trap paper. There are a few brands that I am loyal to and I haven’t really ventured far from. Below are my favorite brands (not necessarily the color you see):
- NARS Audacious Lipstick $32 – NARS Audacious Lipstick brings you dramatic depth and unstoppable character. It glides on like satin across your skin with a single stroke, giving your lips unstoppable impact.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick $37 – A perfect alliance of color and care, this full-coverage lipstick drenches lips with moisture and stays fresh for hours.
- GIVENCHY Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick $34 – With long-lasting wear, absolute comfort and a vibrant, satin color, this is the perfect lipstick for any occasion. Its creamy, silky texture arises from a combination of cutting-edge ingredients with unprecedented performances.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil $26 – Perfect used as a liner or as an alternative to lipstick, NARS’ hydrating pencil provides rich, pigmented color and a smooth satin finish.
- MAC Cremesehen + Pearl Lipstick $17 – Cremesheen + Pearl Lipstick is infused with pearlized pigments and a moisturizing serum blend, leaving your lips luminous and with foolproof color coverage.