This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
A lot of us want certain things and want to obtain personal goals. Let’s keep it funky…so many people know what they want to accomplish, but are scared to take the leap or just don’t put in the work. We all have the power to achieve anything. The law of attraction is not a wishing well. Our brains preferentially scan and store negative experiences, so we have to consciously and habitually build a positive mental wall. We all have millions of thoughts a day, tons of stories and memories, and fears that cannot be changed overnight with a few positive thoughts. In order for you to become a master of manifesting with the law of attraction, we have to undo the patterns that have been stored in our unconscious and replace them with positive and empowering thoughts and patterns. Basically, we have to rewire our brains. By implementing daily practices in our lives, we can shift our energetic vibration so that we can manifest from a place of calm, inspired action yielding faster results. We must get in the habit of using tools that will insert empowering and positive thoughts into your mind, you will be poised to produce good experiences and results.
Here are some habits to implement in your daily life to star manifesting energy:
- Note what you focus on – Do you pay attention to what’s going on right, or what’s going on wrong? When you are working on manifesting your dreams, obstacles and challenges will arise, but if you focus on what is right, you become an incredible problem solver. This will build confidence and raise your energetic vibration.
- Keep a worry list – If you are like me, you are a natural worry wart. Our brains love to store negative experiences which causes us to worry. The minute you begin to feel like you are worrying, write it down and keep the list for about two weeks. Not only does writing it down help to release the heavy energy, but by the end of the two weeks, you will see those worries aren’t that major anymore.
- Practice your breathing – Breathe from your belly, not your chest. This type of breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system, which helps produce a sense of relaxation and contentment and allows us to be calm.
- Keep a gratitude journal – Gratitude is one of the simplest ways to raise our vibration. When we recognize our great fortune and appreciate all of our blessings, it automatically puts us in a “feel good” energetic vibration.
- Write down your goals – writing down your goals will not only help you get clear, but will help you create inspired action steps toward your dreams.
- Visualize what it will look like to achieve your dreams – Read your written goals every morning and every night before you go to bed. Take a few minutes to visualize and connect with the feeling of achieving your dreams.
- Feel like you have what you want already – Take yourself back to when you were a child and your imagination would run wild. “Feeling” helps us t release any doubt and negative energy. It generates excitement and positivity!
I always come up with ideas when I am brainstorming and I automatically start imagining how awesome it would be to achieve that goal. These practices really do work! I have accomplished a lot because of them. And I have come a long way from failure to success. There were times when life was not all peaches and cream. I stayed positive and manifested my dreams!
Here is a Positivity Pledge that I keep on my mirror and I recite to myself.
What are some of your good vibe practices?
These recommendations are all spot on! Writing for me is not only therapeutic, but a large part of my day job which is largely more technical and serious in manner than creative and free of spirit. I’m definitely now going to start penning down my stressors/worries to release them. I also love the positivity pledge. Keep the motivation coming 🙂
Yay! So happy you love them. The positivity pledge definitely helps. I see it every morning when I get ready 🙂 Let me know how writing down your worries works.
I truly enjoyed reading your recommendations and I truly agree! I need to practice more writing I actually brought a journal thee other day because I want to focus on writing some thoughts and ideas down. I hold so much in my head and become overwhelmed and anxious. I need and want to feel relaxed.
Thank you! Writing things down definitely helps me. Another thing I do if I have something I want to write down and I’m on the go, I write it in my Notes app on my phone. I have a milli notes on there ?? but it helps!
I love it!! I’m a spiritual person and one of the main keys to achieving a goal is to focus your mind on the positive! Great piece!