This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
I’m really into good skincare. Having clear and healthy skin is important to me. Ever since I can remember, I have always moisturized my skin well. I always wash my face before bed. I love to be able to be makeup free whenever I want and not worry about looking completely different than I do with makeup.
My daily skin care regimen is pretty easy. Below are my favorites.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer– This leaves your face feeling very moisturized and is very smooth.
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser– This scrub isn’t harsh on the skin and gentle enough to use every day. My face always looks so clear and rejuvenated after.
- Purity Philosophy Cleanser– I love washing my face with this cleanser. Especially when I am removing makeup. I was sold on this product when I was in Sephora and an employee there told me it practically melts the makeup off your face. She was not lying. I get all of the makeup off my face with one good wash. I have a black wash cloth that I use when I am washing makeup off my face. It is super cute and never gets stained because its black!
- Madapollam Body Scrub– this is a body scrub but I use it daily in the shower. It smells amazing!
- Organic Coconut Oil- I put coconut oil on my face at night. It is a great natural moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrating and repairing itself while I sleep. If you’re prone to acne or have very oily skin, try adding a few drops to your normal moisturizer instead to amp up hydration without adding too much extra oil.
Comment and tell me what your favorite products are and why.