This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
There comes a point in time where we may need a few extra bucks. Whether you are in between jobs, just lost a job, a stay at home mom, a student of even retired – there is always a need to make some extra cash. I mean, you may even just want some extra spending cash.
To help people out, I made a list of websites or “get paid to” (GPT) sites which are pretty well known, pay well and are completely legitimate. Now, let me pump your brakes. These sites will not make you rich BUT an extra stack can be a big help especially when it comes to groceries, loans, bills or that new pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing. I know some people do not believe you can make money from the internet, but let me tell ya sis/bro…you can! I don’t take advantage of them as much as I should. A few of them I have tried, and others my friends have tried.
I hope these can help anyone make some extra cash!
- Swagbucks– this is the most reliable and a reader favorite. They have been around for a long time, and the payout is around 7,000 gift cards every day. I can say this is the best get-paid-program out there and is well worth your time. There are many ways to make money on this site. I like the “search” option where you watch videos and occasionally take surveys. They have many apps for watching videos, and you can even download these apps and play them on multiple devices. You will have to press play occasionally, but other than that, its pretty passive. If you do the daily poll, watch videos, do the surveys and do the searches then you can make around $300. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $300)
- Inbox Dollars– this is a pretty big GPT program with many things to do other than taking surveys. You can also download the app and take tasks on your phone. This helps since we are all glued to our phones anyway lol. Some of the opportunities to make money on this site include read emails, watch videos, play games, watch TV commercials and more. Inbox Dollars has printable coupons for many companies, which is a cool way to save money. Shout out to my Couponers! If you combine all of these opportunities intermittently in your day, then you can make anywhere between $200-$250. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $200-$250)
- Cash Crate– Cash Crate has been around for a very long time and is one of the oldest GPT sites. Some of the options to make money include playing games, reading emails and watching videos. They offer high paying surveys, and many people I know are making money with this program. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $100)
- instaGC– instaGC pays well for surveys. A cool thing about this program is, you can earn an Amazon gift card for even $1. Just keep stacking them thangs up lol. We alllll love Amazon. Aside from the usuals – emails, playing games, you can get good paying surveys. You can make about $60-$100. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $60)
- Prize Rebel– this site has about 6 million members. Whats best about this site is they offer beauty products, electronics and video games in exchange for your points. This site has a wide variety of things you can do to earn money. Sometimes, you may get some panel invitations which can pay up to $50 or more, but that may be rare. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $100)
- Earning Station– this site works just like the others – reading emails, taking surveys and more. This site offers the option to sign up to websites or email lists to earn more points. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $60)
- Valued Opinions– people have had a lot of success with this survey panel. Without fully devoting your time but doing most of the survey invites you get, you can easily make $80 a month. The good thing about this site is, you don’t have to go to the site, they email you directly. If you do all the surveys emailed to you, you can easily make around $100 a month. (AVERAGE EARNINGS $80)
Here are some things to remember when signing up for these sites:
- You can make the most of your time and earn money if you only do the high paying tasks.
- It can be tedious at first to do all the micro tasks, but once you get all the hang of doing these, you know which ones can make you the most cash.
- I suggest multitasking with these sites, only doing one thing isn’t going to make much money.
Comment if you know of any other money making sites 😉