I am often super busy, but no matter how busy my schedule gets I always make sure to get in some self-care. Having a healthy balanced life is very important and I try to do this daily. Here are a few things I like to do as a part of my self- care routine.
- Mindful Meditation / Yoga – I like to wake up 10-20 minutes early to meditate. Meditation is a great way to relieve stress, improve concentration, encourages a healthy lifestyle, practice self – awareness, increase happiness, slow aging and much more!
- Reading Daily Devotionals – I like to read my daily devotional entry each morning. They are usually short but the messages are on point. They help give a boost to your day!
- Enjoying the Outdoors – spending time outdoors always puts me in a great mood. It is also great to get some natural vitamin D from the sun.
- Working Out in the Morning – I like to work out at least 3-4 times a week. I have a routine that I do at home that works best for me. Mornings tend to be the best time to get a good workout in since it may get busy at night. You can also make sure you pencil a morning workout in your schedule vs one at night.
- Winging Down Before Bed – After a long day, it is so necessary to relax and unplug! There is nothing like a bad with detox bath salts before bed.
Share some of your self-care favorites in the comments…